Friday, November 30, 2007

the rain has stopped...come out and play!

If you're in the area, drop in and say hi to me at these groovy locations. I'll be doing book signings of "Mixed Emulsions" & "In This House"...I plan to bring some of the houses from "In This House" so you can see them up close and personal. I don't think there will be tea...but I hear they are serving champagne tomorrow...so come on by...
December 1, 2007 - Saturday - 11:00 - 2:00
SWEETPEAS & SNAPSHOTS

11726 West Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, California
www.sweetpeasandsnapshots.com
*****

December 2, 2007 - Sunday - 3:00 PM
STAMP YOUR HEART OUT
141-C Harvard Blvd.
Claremont, California 91711
www.stampyourheart.com

1 comment:

minlinhe said...

Hi, Angela,

Your book Mixed Emulsions is really wonderful. I have been reading it non-stop since I got it two weeks ago. Thanks for all the exceptional inspiration!

Best wishes,
Mindy