Thursday, November 15, 2007

prism break...

This morning as I walked by the hallway, I watched the prisms playing on the floor...It's a piece of a rainbow...
right there at my feet...
Even Kachina and Payton had prisms in there eyes this morning...
Since the disappointing news that '24' will not be returning in January 2008...I have had to satisfy my adventurous craving with 'Prison Break' on FoxTV. If I can't have the '24' rush, I have found this show to be the next best thing...What will happen now that Michael Scofield is not behind prison walls anymore...? What will happen to Linc's son? Sarah... is she really dead? It's all too much sometimes...

A friend of my sisters is on a cruise and sent these along. The dining room walls on 'The Mariner of the Seas' cruise ship has a "Sound of Music' theme...amazing no?


Every day is an adventure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that's cool...we love that movie ya know (especially at the Hollywood Bowl!)
love.