Thursday, March 29, 2007

whack!

What the heck is that a picture of you say?
Well, yesterday I am sitting having lunch with my son when WHACK!..."What the heck was that?"
Seems a tree branch flew straight down and hit my car windshield and cracked my window. Not only that, it hit with such a force that it cracked my dashboard as well...bummer.
All I can say is...I'm glad no one was sitting in the car when it happened...or that the branch didn't hit some unsuspecting person walking by, for that I am grateful... Instead...it hit my car...and now she has to be towed away...and fixed....
Life is... curious...

I'm making some art for a couple of art projects. That's keeping me busy and at home. Here's a sneak preview...

I happened to watch "Top Design" late last night...and if anyone happens to want to know the color of that beautiful blue paint Matt used it was "White Smoke" Pratt & Lambert Exterior flat finish. It is such an amazing color, it makes me want to paint something in it.

And last but not least......my beautiful little Lily of the Valley bloomed this week on my window sill...a harbinger that spring is indeed on it's way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your poor little car!! Hope she recovers quickly!

Love the kids pics and the lily-of-the-valley pic. We are ready for spring to come!

I'm glad you are posting the comments again. I enjoy reading them from everyone. It's a little friends network!