Sunday, December 04, 2011

artists tell all...

If you have never been to The Altered Page blog...it's really time you went. If you dig art...you can learn and read so much from Seth Apters pool of artists who spill the beans whenever he summons them. Why...because his blog rocks...and...artists are an unruly bunch...AND if that wasn't enough...soon...Seth's book will be available... It's called "The Pulse of Mixed Media: Secrets and Passions of 100 Artists Revealed" and I'm one of those artists revealing secret and passionate stuff.
Thanks Seth for the oppourtunity and giving artists the chance to share. 

Today on Seth's fabulous Altered Page blog I will tell you about my the one favorite tool I could not live without... Check it out

And here is the link to pre-order Seth's new book.

3 comments:

elizabethanne said...

Great to see you featured on another blog, (and glad his link led to your work!)

I so enjoy the four small pieces of your art that hang in my Writing Room. They are uplifting and inspiring.

(I usually post comments as "scb" but from now on will be posting from my writing blog, elizabethannewrites.)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Thank you for sharing Angela. I will be coming back to this post and to Seth's blog. This is wonderful inspiration for all of us!

Mystical_Lucie said...

Thank you so much for the link to Seth's blog and for telling us about his upcoming book. I'll definitely be check those out.

By the way, love the new pendants you've added lately in your Etsy store, the ones with the photos from your visit to Austria. You really ought to post about them here on your website too, so people will know about them.