Sunday, May 04, 2008

sun day...

...it was a beautiful day today...luckily I was able to get outside for awhile and plant a few new veggies in my potager garden. With the sun we have been having here...I hope to see them sprouting up soon...

Rummaging through some old pics, I found this goofy picture of sister Veronica and me larking around in a sports shop when we were kids. We always had fun together...not much has changed today...crazy...funny...sister. It was Vee's birthday a couple of weeks ago...Happy Birthday Sis...

Yeah Lakers...
Here's Jesse watching the game today with Peyton...a die hard fan just like Jesse!

Have you checked out my ETSY store? Lots of olios adorned with my photo/art in my unruly shop.

Til later...


1 comment:

ann h said...

Hi, Cute pictures!You and Veronica have matching dresses.Jesse is such a handsome young man and Peyton is adorable as always.Love your jewelry.Happy Birthday to your sis!