Thursday, April 16, 2009

join me at a garden party...


And the Garden Party at Zinnia's is not all. Join the festivities as South Pasadena's Mission Street is transformed into an eclectic celebration of art and culture, food and wine, and more! Featuring four main stages with free entertainment, eight art galleries and studio openings, plus wonderful food, wine and craftsman beer--all in a charming shopping district. Plus, on this night, everyone is open late so you won't have to miss a minute of the fun.

3 comments:

sjmcdowell said...

Hi Angela How I wish I could come to your garden party! May you have a wonderful time signing your new book and meeting new people. Please post some pictures here so we can see what fun you had on your day!! Susan in Georgia.

scb said...

Oh, I do wish I could be there! Just a bit too far away... (well, perhaps more than a bit...) I shall be thinking of you, and of all the fortunate people who *are* able to attend. I'll be there in spirit (what's the good of an imagination, if one doesn't put it to use?)

In the meantime, I see that a local bookstore has two copies of "In this Garden" in stock. By the end of the day, they'll only have one in stock, as I do believe it's time for a treat for SCB!

ann h said...

Sounds like a fabulous garden party.I looked for your book at Barnes and Noble but couldn't find it but I'll check back.