Thursday, December 21, 2006

it's beginning to look alot like christmas...

Well the packages are sent, the garland is up, the tree is decorated,the carols are playing, the holiday cards are hanging...I love the smell of Christmas...the wood in the fireplace, the smell of pine and fresh crisp air. The lights up around the house inside and out is one of my favcrite things. We are not buried in snow, (like some people I know), but the feeling of the holidays is hanging in the air just the same.

A mosiac of 2006...(No Becca is not a Playboy Bunny, but worked as a story editor on "Girls Next Door")I love putting these mosaics together every year to capture the memories and moments of the year.

Well, there are presents to wrap...and more chapters for my book to write...I do not see a break ahead till my parents arrive...with bells on, ready for Christmas Day!
I hope you are all enjoying the season, refusing to get stressed out and just spreading good cheer.
Now where did Coco go...?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best SOM Holiday Wishes!

;-)
-j

Anonymous said...

That darn cat!

Merry Christmas!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Angela,
I loved the Christmas card. Beautiful beautiful!!!
I know what you mean about work to do til the company arrives ;)
Stay well and have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Joyce said...

Spent the morning listening to twenty 5 year olds singing christmas songs. Can't think of a nicer way to get into the spirit of the season. Their excitment was so contagious.
Hope you and your loved ones have the merriest Christmas ever.

~jolene said...

Angela,

Looking back over the past year one of the BEST moments for me was the opportunity to meet and speak with you at The ArtBar event.

You are kind and gracious and down-to-earth.

Thank you for giving me and my family that moment in time we will cherish forever.

Happy Holidays to YOU and YOUR FAMILY.

~jolene

Beatrice, Bea, Bibi--That's me! said...

Angela,
Happy Holidays to you and your family. I love the Christmas card!
Bea

Anonymous said...

While watching SOM I wondered how you are doing.

Your holiday message and collage are wonderful.

I am thrilled all is well with you and your family.

Amanda A. Brooks said...

did you watch the sound of music tonight? :)
-amanda
:)
amandaromantic.blogspot.com

~jolene said...

Isn't it something.

We all own SOM on DVD's, anniversary editions to boot - yet - there it is on regular broadcast TV and we walk by the TV and see it....and everything stops, no matter how busy....and we sit, again and again mesmerized by it.

I see we weren't the only ones glued to the set tonight.

~jolene said...

Isn't it something.

We all own SOM on DVD's, anniversary editions to boot - yet - there it is on regular broadcast TV and we walk by the TV and see it....and everything stops, no matter how busy....and we sit, again and again mesmerized by it.

I see we weren't the only ones glued to the set tonight.

Captainsnaps said...

I sure hope Coco didn't get gift wrapped! Wishing AC and her family a happy and safe holiday season!

-Nick Detaranto

Anonymous said...

beautiful collage!

merry x-mas to you too!

Anonymous said...

Love your collage. it is beautiful.

Niki said...

Enjoyed your blog! First time here. I loved your mosiac!!! Do any of your books have any "how to's" on making one? nweippert@pixius.net