Friday, December 17, 2010

hello santa...


Wasn't it just Thanksgiving? Isn't that Christmas right around the corner? I mean literally...
December always moves like lightening.
What's been keeping me busy?
Working on the new Sound of Music book which will be out in 2011 with all our stories from making the movie. It's going to be cool. I was also asked by Seth Apter to be in his new book slated for 2012, so I made some art and answered all his questions as he takes the 'pulse' of the art community.
I've also got three new pieces of art at the Gallery 8 in Studio City,California. Here's a look...
Branchport Brown - 8x8 mixed media
 
Waterfall - 8x8 mixed media

Sugar Cookie - 8x8 mixed media
Also new...
 
At my etsy store new ponchos in scrumptious colors... 

Theatre Dolls that made there appearance in Art Doll Quarterly last month now want to find a home...see them here with special pricing...

Getting ready...

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I received your 2011 a couple of weeks back. It's fabulous! 12 little amazing works of art all in one package. Looking forward to the new book in 2011. It's going to be a very good year.

MB Shaw said...

Notecard = adorable. They are really sweet. And the iPhone covers! If I didn't have to keep mine in an Otter (cause I'm a klutz) I would love that.

Seth said...

You have been busy! I really love the color palette of three pieces at Gallery 8.

James said...

I really like angels. So I really like your picture. Maybe the angel can heal your two missing fingers. Sorry I didn't know.

Edward J. Thomas said...

Hi Angela, you and your family have a happy holiday and you should come out with covers for the ipad.