Friday, January 26, 2007

linked to empty bowls


I received this information about the Collaborative "Linked By Art" Charm Necklace that appeared in "Belle Amoire" Magazine in the September/October issue. I thought I would pass it on as I know some of you were interested in bidding on it.

Linked-by-Art Charm Necklace Update! We finally found a loving organization for our necklace. (due to legal/privacy issues with the battered women's shelter, we were unable to do an on-line auction) Instead, we have donated the necklace to the Empty Bowls Fine Art Auction for the Larimer County Foodbank! They picked up the necklace and the corresponding article in Belle Amoire yesterday.
The date for their auction is February 27th, 2007 at 5:30 pm. The auction will be held at The Hilton here in Ft Collins, Colorado. I know a few of you were interested in bidding on this divine creation...if you are still interested, you may contact Jill Lysengen at the Larimer County Food Bank, phone #970-530-3113. She will be able to take your bid over the phone PRIOR to the 27th. If you are interested, PLEASE contact her BEFORE the 27th.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you for the update. I will be sure to give her a call to put in my bid soon.

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I'm sure you know that Julie Andrews is receiving a Lifetime Achievement award tonight. I wish that the seven kids from SOM had been chosen to present her with the award. Do you get together with her at all?